Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

THANK YOU!!

With everything that has gone on in my life over the past several weeks I have not had a chance to thank all of you for your love and support. You have been AMAZING. There have been so many acts of kindness. Between letters, cards, emails, meals, gifts, hugs, kind words, and so forth, I have been so overwhelmed with your outpouring of love that I feel pretty ashamed that it has taken me this long to say what I need to say....


I am so grateful for all of you and hope you know how much you mean to me. Your kindness has not gone unnoticed.

2 comments:

The ZamFam said...

I am sorry about your dad. I know this has to be so hard for you. What a joyous time for him to return home, and such a sorrowful time for his family and friends left to finish their journey!! I loved reading about him. You are a lucky girl to have had such a wonderful father. We will remember you in our prayers!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope everything is working out well for you. You may be asking your self who this person is, but there is no mistaking your favorite BYU-Idaho student. I just happened to be looking at people's blogs and I came across yours. I believe in the theory that everybody is connected by 6 people, especially in the Mormon world. If you want to be reminded of me and my wife go to trevorandmaria.blogspot.com to enjoy the Gilbert Family page. We love you and are praying for you. Thank you so very much for everything you've done for us. We'll see ya.

Trevor and Maria