Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Love of My Life

The last couple of days have been crazy busy at work. Since I am completely loosing my mind, I have Pandora.com tuned to country music. I must say it is great listening to great music and doing my best at keeping my sanity in tact. The song, "Love Of My Life" by Sammy Kershaw came on the other day and it made me think about how lucky I am to be married to someone who truly is the love of my life. He takes such good care of me and I smile when I think of him. He keeps me on my toes by trying to be as funny as me. Alas, that is one area I don't think he will surpass me in....(I at least vote he isn't nearly as funny as me).

Some of the things I love about him are:

1. The wonderful crows feet around his eyes from years of laughter.
2. He works so hard and then pouts about his shoulder hurting.
3. He loves Zack his monkey.
4. He adores Syd, calls her little sister and dotes on her like none other.
5. He pretends he is not notice when the kids are up in the middle of the night.
6. Dating still rocks.
7. He thinks deeply about many different things.
8. Reading is a passion of his too.
9. Scrapbooking doesn't bother him. He encourages me to do it. (Thanks Sweetheart!!)
10. He loves my sisters as though they were his own. (And teases them just as mercilessly.)

Loving him really is pretty easy. How did I ever get so lucky? I think someone must have been praying pretty hard on my behalf to get such a great guy.

No comments: