Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged (thanks Em) on this. So this is me from A to Z.

A - age - 36
B - birthday - May 30, 1972 (Yep a Memorial Day Baby)
C - candy or cake - seriously, you want me to choose between my two favorite things?!
D - dessert you love - cheesecake
E - easiest person to talk to - Jerry (most of the time)
F - favorite song - "I Love The Way You Love Me"
G - gold or silver - so silver
H - habit - nervous twitch with my leg. I can't keep it still (but all of us Mishler girls have it).
I - instruments I play - flute (but I have a piano that is sitting in my dining room)
J - job title - Financial Aid Advisor
K - kids - Zachary (my bunny) and Sydney (my roo)
L - love or lust - love, definitely love
M- married or single - married 15 years in September
N - next to you - my sweet hubby
O - one wish - I want to go back to Hawaii with my fam
P - person you called last - my hubby
Q - quotes - Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. (Robert Frost rocks)
R - reasons to smile - sometimes people are like slinkies....not really good for much but you can't help but laugh when they fall down the stairs.
S - steak or pork - STEAK! We are carnivores!!
T - turns you on - guys wearing nice cologne
U - unique talent - that would be a big nothing. However, I think I am really funny. My hubby disagrees and thinks I am not nearly as funny as I think I am. I happen to think I am one of the funniest people I know.
V - vegetable - any smothered in Chiz's Ranch Dressing
W - woke up at what time - too early (7 a.m.) as always
X - x-rays I've had - ankle, abdomen, hand, head (hehehe....they each make a really good story)
Y - your favorite color - blue
Z - zodiac - Gemini

I tag Amy, Becki, Laurie, Tammie, Melissa and Lisa-Marie.

1 comment:

Lisa Christine said...

cheesecake.....yum....