Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blue

I am kind of blue. This has been a rather yucky couple of weeks.

My kiddos have been sick.

I have a co-worker and his wife that after trying for 5 years finally got pregnant with twins through invitro only to miscarry.

One of the members of my ward passed away yesterday morning (although he is now with his sweetheart).

The weather is cold and snowy.

My 11 year old is getting braces (now I feel like I am getting old).

My 6 year old is have surgery and I am nervous.

I miss my family.

Yep, I am BLUE.

6 comments:

Idaho Beagleys said...

you need some good music to listen to, you know? Buck up....my mom always says this to shall pass. (I hate it when she says this, but it is true)

Laurie said...

I miss you too. I wish that we lived closer to each other. My kids miss you too. I hope that things get better for you.

Phil and Ronnie said...

I feel like I have blue days a lot. (It's probably the pregnancy) I call my mom up and she starts to list all the wonderful things I have in my life that make it so I shouldn't be blue! I still get sad but then I can think of all the wonderful blessings I have to... ;)
We love, miss you and keep you in our thoughts!

Parley and Anna said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. I wish I could be there to chat w/ you and make you smile. Just remember that I and so many other people love you!
Anna

Heather said...

Im sorry you are so sad. You sure are a good faker because you seem so happy when I see you!

Bree said...

Stace,
Just wanted to say HI! Hope you're having a better week than when you posted! Do you ever watch the Mormon Messages on YouTube? Those always cheer me up and help me feel uplifted. :)