Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Sick

This Sunday after I got home from church I knew I was in trouble. I started feeling yucky. Well pretty soon, it was beyon yucky to full on vomit. Yep, I was so sick. I seriously just wanted to die. Yesterday I still felt awful.

My hubby is not the greatest nursemaid. He proceeded to drag chairs across our concrete floor; listened to the radio at full volume; watched movies in the next room at regular volume; cooked smelly food; yelled at the kiddos; and didn't get the hint when I asked three times if we had any Sprite that I wanted a Sprite to drink. When he is sick he gets sick for days on end and everyone better watch out. When anyone else gets sick they better hurry up and get well because he has no patience for illness.

I am headed to the doctor today. Maybe they can find out what is wrong. I feel so rotten I don't even want a Dr. Pepper. I must really be sick!

1 comment:

meyersbd said...

I am so sorry you feel yucky!! I hope you get feeling better really quick!!!