
Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you had made the decision to do one thing instead of another? Sometime I wonder what my life would have turned out like if I had served the mission I had been called to rather than getting married.
Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I would enjoy life more and worry less.
Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I had taken school more seriously sooner rather than later.
Sometimes I wonder if Dr. Pepper, cake and ice cream are the answers to life's problems rather than eating healthy, diet and exercise.
What is it that you wonder about?



4 comments:
I wonder why I was so blessed with my best friend as my eternal companion and Why were we so blessed with all these wonderful souls? And I also wonder where all my patience comes from?????
i wonder how long we are going to live in ohio..and how soon we can move back west. Then again, I wonder IF we will ever move back there...I wonder how my kids will turn out...
yes!!! I wonder those kinds of things all the time, especially the going on a mission one, and settling with any of the guys I dated before Ben. I'm always so happy that life led me to where I am now.
Post a Comment