Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

ABC's

Age: 38
Bed size: California King
Chore I hate: Cooking
Dog's name: Cooper
Essential to start my day: Shower
Favorite color: Blue
Gold or silver: Silver
Hair: Getting it done tomorrow
I am: Looking forward to vacation
Job: Financial Aid Advisor
Kids: 2....one boy (Zachary), one girl (Sydney)
Living arrangements: Self sufficient home
Most likely: Won't get to sleep in this weekend
Nickname: Stacey Jo
Overnight hospital stay: Too many
Pet peeve: People who talk about things they don't know
Quote from a movie: It's so fluffy
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Chris, Amy, Ben, Laurie, Tammie
Time I wake up: 6:45 a.m. or later if I can manage it
Unique thing about my car: I have owned it for 11 years
Vegetable I hate: Cauliflower
Ways I run late: Oversleeping (accidentally of course)
X-rays I've had: Foot only
Yummy food I make: I totally don't cook if at all possible
Zoo favorite: Monkeys...they totally crack me up

Thanks Heather for the post. I just love stealing your amazing ideas.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love when you steal my ideas. I miss you!!! When are you going to come in and let me do your hair or nails or a facial?? I wish I could see you more instead of Taylor...I do gt a little jealous that he sees you more

Jaimie said...

We have lots in common!! :o)