This post is specifically for Jayden, Whitney and Tyler. I know you guys REALLY wanted to see my new puppy dog. Here he is. This is Lucky. We got him at HART (Helping Animals Rescue Team) in Idaho Falls. He is a Pomeranian. When I went to get him they had named him Cookie. Well I was getting ready to sign the papers for him and a lady walked in and said, "Oh what a lucky dog." The girls who worked there told me no one wanted him and and that he would be headed to a rescue soon. I thought it was a great name so we renamed him Lucky. He always looks like he is smiling. Even Lisa (who totally hates dogs) said he was cute.Hopefully you guys can come up soon and play with our new dog. Love you guys.



1 comment:
Adorable!! I raised poms for a bit. Funny one was named Cookie…. :o) I think Lucky is a good fit!
Post a Comment