
Yes, my camera took horrible photos. However, I wanted to share these photos of my wonderful wheatwalker. Boy I love this little man. He did so good in the Rexburg Temple Celebration on Saturday evening. There wasn't a dry eye in the Hart Auditorium.Amazingly, I also discovered how to get 8,000+ people to be quiet instantly....


Have three apostles enter a room. Pictured above are Elder Russell M. Nelson, Elder David A. Bednar and Elder Claudio R.M. Costa who all attended the Rexburg Temple Celebration. How can you not simply love these men? They carry such power and love with them that you instantly feel like doing a little better and being a little bit more.



1 comment:
Hi there!
I'm a student at BYU-Idaho and I googled for pictures of the temple and somehow came across your blog.
I was in the choir at the cultural celebration and I noticed that your son was a wheatwalker. Will you tell him thank you? It was the children that really made that celebration at the end. All of us in the choir cried our little eyes out every time. And thank you to you, too, for bringing him! :)
~Melissa
Post a Comment