This evening as we are at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's reading scriptures as a family she is kneeling on top of the rocking footstool and just grinning from ear to ear as she watches her sister and cousin Sydney rolling a toy back and forth. With drool dripping down her mouth and doing her best to balance, I couldn't help but smile.
I sure love you Meggers!!



3 comments:
She is sure pretty cute. Enjoy her cause she is all your getting!!!! Sorry. If you can be done, we can too!
You forgot to say that she signed "I love you" to you. You did see that didn't you? It was so cute. It's her newest trick.
Think she'll ever talk??!?!?
she is the cutest ever! you are one lucky aunty to be so close...i am green with envy!!!! hug her once for me will ya?! (Lis, gave me your blog address...i will keep checking in!--glad you are doing well!)
Her Grandma thinks she is adorable and misses her terribly!!!!
Post a Comment