One of my good friends, Nathan Watson, recently married an amazing young woman from Montana, Katie Grover. They had this photo taken by their wedding photographer and I loved it so I wanted to share it with you!!! They were married in the Billings, Montana Temple on April 4th. Congrats guys!Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Nathan and Katie Watson
One of my good friends, Nathan Watson, recently married an amazing young woman from Montana, Katie Grover. They had this photo taken by their wedding photographer and I loved it so I wanted to share it with you!!! They were married in the Billings, Montana Temple on April 4th. Congrats guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is an awesome picture. How is everyone doing in your house???
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment