Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday BOYS!!!

One birthday gift that Zack got four years ago today was one of the best gifts a kid could get. He is lucky enough to have his cousin Connor born on his birthday. These kiddos are wonderful and I am so glad they live next to each other and enjoy being together.
I also have a dear friend whose sweet baby boy was born on this day as well. No photos of him but I sure love him and am thinking of him too.

Man how my boys grow and all too quickly begin adventures of their own. No matter how old you boys get or how far you may go, you will always be loved by your Mothers and you will always be our little boys. But for now, while you are young, we enjoy every moment we can with you and wish you the Happiest of Birthdays!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Zack!!! Love that kid!

Lisa-Marie said...

Happy Birthday to my two very favorite little men. I just wish they would stop growing up so fast. I forget that Zack isn't that little guy in the superman pajamas anymore. That is still how I picture him sometimes. And now, he is ten?!?!?! I can't take it!

And Connor, my little Connor Man. All grown up. sigh.

I'm so glad that they get to share such a special day and that they LOVE it. That makes me happy!