Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged By Heather

Tag!!

8 TV Shows I Like to watch:

Prision Break
CSI
Law and Order
Are there really eight shows on TV still?

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:

Olive Garden
Applebees
Johnny Carinos
Taco Time
Gringos
Coldstone
Papa Murphys
Texas Roadhouse

8 Things that happened today:

Work
Lunch with LJ
Phone call from family
Began awarding winter term
Read
Prayers with the kiddos
Made snarky remarks about someone (sorry, I know it wasn't nice)
Speculated about new stake in Hibbard

8 Things I am looking forward to:

Hawaii
Happy kids
Happy hubby
Traveling as a family
Reading more
Finishing my current "projects"
Reuniting with friends
Attend the temple

8 Things on my wish list:

Happy kids
Healthy family
Going back to Hawaii
Having my family back together
Finish the book I am currently reading
Good friends
Spending quality time with my hubby
Go on a cruise

8 People to tag:

Emily
Melissa
Lisa-Marie
LJ
Tiffany
Bracken
Laurie
Becki

4 comments:

Melissa Durtschi said...

When are you going to Hawaii? Can you sneek me!?!

Heather said...

I am so glad we are blogger friends now!!

Unknown said...

It is crazy the little things I miss of Idaho like Taco Time. I had forgotten about that great treasure! Of course I miss you too!! :)

Lisa Christine said...

A cruise...on my wish list too :)