Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We Are Done

It has been a good season, we have had a lot of fun.......

We scored some touchdowns, but now we are done!.......


We took a lot of hits and we even broke some bones.....

Now at the end of the season, we are glad we can stay home!......

Congratulations to all of the grid kids from the Sugar-Salem West team!!! They ended the season 3 and 4. They played tough and worked hard and learned a lot.

Just so you know Zack, you make me proud! Keep up the hard work buddy!

2 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Stacy! this is your half sister- I didn't know you had a blog! CUTE! I love your kids! I've been trying to get daniel to get your address so we could send you a christmas card this year! (if we get around to sending them this year:) but this works! You are always SUCH a HUGE help, and always SO NICE!! i guess we can thank Brandon for introducing us to you, you are wonderful!

Albertson Family said...

I had to look twice to see if that chart on the top of your blog was a pregnancy chart......then I laughed out loud, when I found out it was your marriage chart! :) What was I too expect everyone has those charts on their blog now when they are expecting. Anyways, Love ya and hope everthing is going great.
Emily and Terah Albertson