SIX
Yep, my baby turned six years old today. This is a bit more difficult that I thought it would be. Maybe it has to do with knowing this is my last child so it is the last time I will be going through a sixth birthday.
The best thing about this birthday is that it is on Thanksgiving day. When we were getting ready to have Sydney we were able to choose her birthday because we deliver c-section. I figured if we did it on November 27 then there was a good chance we would be together as a family and likely it would be close to Thanksgiving. Well, fortune smiled on her today because it was not just close, it was on Thanksgiving day.
Syd was delighted to get phone calls from family and cards and gifts. She is so happy to have a day that is devoted to her. I think that she is a bit confused about why all the family got together to eat dinner today. I think she believes it is all about her. And who am I to disagree?
Happy birthday big girl.



2 comments:
I don't like it that she is six either! Where does the time go? I can still remember having Zack that morning, stopping for donuts and milk on the way to the hospital and then being there all day hanging out with you and Baby Syd. That was a special day for me. Little did we know that Sirri would show up 8 1/2 months later!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Syd. I love you!
Happy Belated Birthday Sydney!! Holy cow--I remember when you were pregnant with Sydney!! Time sure flies! I can't believe how big the kids are, they are adorable!!!
Post a Comment