One thing I LOVE about working here on campus is meeting so many amazing people. Well, my path has been fortunate enough to cross the paths of Heather and Taylor. Heather is one of those amazingly beautiful girls who you can't help but feel good around. Taylor has such an award winning smile it makes you feel instantly at ease.
Well, last night they took the next step and got engaged!! They are getting married March, 2009! Hurray!!
They came over before Heather had to be to work today and even ended up being a few minutes late to work so they could tell me and show me they beautiful ring. The excitement and happiness around them is absolutely tangible!
I am so proud of you guys!



2 comments:
thank you thank you thank you!!!! I am so happy to know you and I couldnt wait to tell you. You are an amazing lady and I look up to you a lot. You are on my list of favorites for sure!! Thanks for your excitment...it really makes this so much more special!!
Happy Thanksgiving :)
Post a Comment