These are some of the things I love about my life.
Our Life Together
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Beautiful Girl
Here are few photos of my very beautiful little (but not too little) girl. She really has her dad wrapped around her little finger. With eyes and a smile like that.....who could refuse her?
I can't believe how big she is now! I miss you and hope you have the best holidays. I will be on a different work schedule in January so we will be able to get together then! Love ya!
5 comments:
She is for sure a super cutie pie! I love seein her in Primary:)
She really is a doll. I think she'll break some hearts!!!
I can't believe how big she is now! I miss you and hope you have the best holidays. I will be on a different work schedule in January so we will be able to get together then! Love ya!
Wow! I can't believe how big she is! Everyone is growing up!
Sure love ya.
Oh my! She is just the cutest little girl I have ever seen!!!!!
Post a Comment