Today is graduation at BYU-Idaho for the Fall, 2008 semester. As usual, we have someone here representing the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is a wonderful experience.I heard he was in the building so I kind of just hung around outside of our office. When the security guy started giving me "the eye" I headed over to Accounting. When I saw him coming I headed back to my office. He rounded the stairs, looked me in the eyes and smiled right at me.
I felt wonderful and know this man has truly been called by God to be an apostle.
He looked me in the eyes!



3 comments:
That is so neat Stacey! Remember when Sheri Dew was in the Kimball and you were too chicken to go up and talk to her (despite my pleading and pulling you by the arm) so we just stood there and watched her walk by. hahaha.
And those pictures of Sydney--what a doll!! I still can't believe how grown up she is!
Oh the crazy and determined Stacey! I just love your "sneakiness"! I miss you but love reading your blog! I just started one; so check it out!
That is so AWESOME. You have the coolest job! Not many can say they have a job that has the potential for such cool moments like that...SWEET!!!!
Post a Comment