
We got up to gorgeous weather on Saturday. It was in the low to mid 60s! Wow was it amazing. Sharman, Syd and I went for a short motorcycle ride and I couldn't help but smile to myself as I remembered how much I love doing this.
I hung up a load of laundry on the line and love the way it smells when I fold it.
Sunday morning we got up and it was a VERY different story. Overcast and threatening rain.
This morning we got up to SNOW! What is wrong with this picture?......Oh that is right, nothing....we live in Idaho.



3 comments:
We were at Mac's parents house on Friday and get sunburned. the weather was in the 70's. Saturday it was colder. We also got snow today. It is still snow. We just want spring to come and stay. We miss you and your family so much.
I hate this interesting and WEIRD weather!! We have had some gorgeous days..and then back in the 30's and 40's--YUCK!
it's not that you live in idaho, it's that you live in EASTERN idaho!
and yes, of course stitch can be zach's cousin. we never pass up opportunitities to be loved on! :)
Post a Comment