Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Gang

Just a few photos to update on how we are doing and what we are doing.

This is Zack during one of his class presentations. They wrote and acted in their own class play based on a book they were reading. Here is part of the the play. Zack is representing a Nazi soldier.

Relaxing after the play. Boy is he growing up into a young man.

Yep, I married an amazing man. This past weekend was the Teton Dam Races. Without me knowing, he signed up and ran a half marathon. I found out the night before. Perfect timing for me to run down and watch him come in. Here are a few photos of him.
He is so tired. But boy does he look GOOD!! Way to go sweetheart! We are all so proud of you.

Proof he actually completed the race!

For my birthday my sister-in-law, Lisa made these absolutely incredibly yummy cake balls! I was suppose to share with everyone in my office but........well.......they were SO yummy I couldn't really bring myself to share that much! She is selling them for $12 a box and they are not only beautiful, they are sinfully delicious. This is one thing I am getting my husband for Father's Day. Oh man my mouth is watering again just thinking about them.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

We are so proud of Jerry. Way to go on the race. We wish that we could have been there to cheer you on. Your birthday gife from Lisa looks amazing. We miss you so much and we can't wait to see you and your family again.

Bree said...

I cannot believe how grown up Zack is!! Holy cow!!
How funny Sharman didn't even tell you! Good for him-I don't think I could run 1 mile...even not pregnant!!! haha! And those cake balls look YUMMY!!!!

Parley and Anna said...

Zack is getting so big! I'm sure it's really hard for you to believe as his mom! I hope your birthday was great--how could it not w/ those delicious treats! And congrats to Sharman on doing the race! Way to go!

Melissa Durtschi said...

Congrat Jerr! ! ! Amazing that you did a half marathon but incredible that you didn't know that he signed up. WAY TO GO!!!!!