Tomorrow is my birthday and what do I want?..........

SMORE hanging out with my favorite marshmallow eater......

SMORE hanging out by the fire and listening to Mac steal my thunder......

SMORE listening to this little princess read to her Uncle who steals my thunder......

SMORE relaxing around the campfire with family........

and just plain SMORES!!!!!
9 comments:
We had a lot of fun with you guys. I wish that we could come up again this weekend. We miss you and we want to wish you a very happy birthday.
Hope you have a great birthday, Stace!! Sure looks like you had tons of fun with your fam!!
Mmm I LOVE smores...have you ever tried making a smore but instead of Hershey's chocolate using a Reece's peanut butter cup? Those are really yummy too.
happy birthday stacey! hope your day is perfectly delightful. Enjoy it and eat as many smores as you'd like. I think heather's idea sounds F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!
How about smore years older? Or younger whatever way you are counting!!
Happy Birthday! I am glad you have lots of fun with Lauries family. Hope your birthday was great.
Hey! Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys have been having fun!!!
I don't blame ya - happy birthday!
oh my gosh I can't believe I just found your blog, I am sooooooo happy, I almost started crying. This is Sommer from Angela's daycare, I used to be Sydney's teacher in the baby room, toddler room, and preschool room. I think about Sydney all the time and wonder how she's doing so I'm so grateful I found your blog! She has grown up so much I jsut can't believe it!!!! She has always been and will always be my favoirte little girl from there.
Post a Comment