I am announcing a huge step in my life. I am writing and publishing a book. For those of you who know me this is going to be a book about my testimony and how it was affected by the death of my brother Ben and again with the death of my father.
I am really nervous about this as it is a personal story. I have felt very prompted (or extremely prodded) to get this written and publish as soon as possible. I am praying for the guidance necessary to do this story justice and to acknowledge the help of the Savior and my family in the process. Wish me luck.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
WhooHoo!! You go girl!! I have faith in you you will do an awesome job!!
wow that will be great!!! You will love to have that published for your posterity someday!! You will be awesome
Stacey--that is awesome! Good for you! Good luck, I can't wait for an autographed copy! :)
Wow Stacey! That's awesome! Good luck and I look forward to hearing updates! You'll do wonderful!
You go girl! Good luck :)
Hi Stacie! It's been a long time! I hope you are doing well! Every time the power goes out I think of you! Ha Ha! I'm sure you love your set-up! :-) That is awesome that you are going to write a book. I admire you for being willing to write your feelings and thoughts so other people can benefit from your testimony. You're amazing!
I'll read it... I will look for updates.
Wow that is awesome! That will help so many people, so many people! I would to buy a copy when you get it done. Good luck, you'll do great!
Post a Comment