Sunday evening the Salem 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Wards were brought together and divided into four wards.
I have to say this came with great excitement and sorrow. I was so excited to see what ward I would be in but as the new boundaries were uncovered, I was sorrowful to loose some very good friends in my ward too.
I know that this is going to be a new step and exciting but still change is just that....change.
The newest ward is Teton River Ward. I am happy that I will know so many from the previous Salem 3rd Ward. The next two weeks we go to church for just one hour. (Considering that normally church is a 3 hour thing, this is kind of fun.)
Some of the people that I was just casual friends with before better watch out because I am now in need of a best friend in Teton River Ward!! This in no way replaces Melissa, but surely there isn't such a thing as too many close friends. Oh, and by the way, if you are up for volunteering for the BFF position, I am totally looking and just need to find someone who thinks I am as funny as I think I am and doesn't mind talking on the phone. Scrapbooking is a good thing but not required. Dr. Pepper is one of my hugest vices so you have to be willing to overlook this habit. Finally, I kind of have a mild form of turrets. Sorry but it is true. If you can deal with that then I am so looking to find a new friend to do stuff with in Teton River Ward. No application necessary and everyone is automatically accepted.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It is bittersweet when your ward splits huh...Ours did a year ago and I still miss so many of our old ward members. Hope you can make lots of great new friends! Do you know Beth Willmore?? She just posted about being in the new teton River ward too and she is HILARIOUS!! And for sure she'd overlook your dr. pepper habit!! :)
OH MY HEVENS....YOU BRAT! ! ! ! You totally just posted my position. I still live just 2 minutes away. And I so plan on going out to lunch still and getting the Dr. Pepper and not that NASTY lemonade. If I'm replaced, I don't know what I'll do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your guts...ya dork!!!!!
Turretts!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Your awesome and special in your own special way!! Love ya!!
Too bad I'm not there, I would definitely apply for the spot!
How exciting though! I hope you have lots of fun!
umm I will be your best friend!!!
Post a Comment