Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh How I Love Them




Aside from my own children, I have been blessed with four other amazing kids in my life. Justin, Garrett, Ashlie and Hallie Beagley live just down the road from us and I have Ashlie in my Primary class (FINALLY)!! I take piano lessons from their Mom. Each Monday I get to go hang out with this kiddos. They are so amazing. Each time I see them I am guaranteed a running, jumping, throwing themselves in my arms hug and squeal (mostly from Garrett) as I catch them and hug them back.

There have been days I am so down and discouraged and one of these kids will come climb in my lap and let me hold and hug them. Don't get me wrong, not one of them is the wimpy kind of kid. They are all tough and play competitive sports (Hallie played football with the boys this years).



Last night their parents delivered something from town for me and as they were leaving, my sweet Garrett had to run back for one final hug before he left. I cannot express how that touched my heart. Each of these kiddos are so different but have all captured a different special spot in my heart. Oh how I love these kids; almost as much as my own.