There is a woman in my sister's ward that she goes visiting teaching to. She had a tragic accident happen to her family. Her little nephew drowned. He is in stable conditions, but still has a ways to go. This is from her blog.
So many of you have asked what you can so to help Matt, Sara, and Bronson. We have set up an account at Wells Fargo.
PLEASE
instead of buying food to make them dinner..Donate $5, $10.. whatever you may have on their behalf. As we all know the ICU isn't cheap. Just the life flight for B cost $15,000. The account is set up under "The Bronson Staker Donation account". IF we could even make a little dent in what will be an EXTREME amount, I know they would be tremendously grateful. In speaking with Matt, I know all he asks for are prayers. This is MY plea. My desire to in some small way help them. Thank you to those of you who have done so much. For the PRAYERS that you have sent up. I can't thank you enough, I still can only imagine how they feel and their own thankful hearths for them. Much love. M.
Please go to Bronson's mothers blog and read about it at http://www.stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/. Go to Feb. 1st posting because that is where it starts. I am also asking for everyone who reads this to please keep this family in you thoughts and prayers. Thank you!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How sad!! What an awful tragedy! Thanks for sharing.
So I want to see pictures of this new hair cut! You should post it!! ;-)
Thanks for all your prayers and support! It really means a lot to me!
Stacey, Thank you for posting and praying for our little B. It's people like you that made his miracle possible. We will forever be in your debt.
BTW, my sister made it sound like we are in dire straits with the medical expenses...we have insurance. Thank you for your support! Love Bronson's dad. Matt
Post a Comment