The following is read to the tune "Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime" and tells of our visit to Community Care with Zack AGAIN for stitches.
Oh what do you do on a Wednesday night
When you come home and you see....
Your 11 year old running around
Clutching a towel to his knee?
Do you tell him don't despair?
Take him to Community Care?
Hold his hand while they put stitches in 1, 2, 3?
Is that what you do? You and me!
Oh what do you do on a Wednesday night
When the doctor asks how this could be?
Do you just shake your head
wishing you were somewhere instead?
Or do you tell him of another injury?
Is that what you do? You and me!
Oh what do you do on a Wednesday night
When your life finally slows down enough to think?
Do you reflect on your day?
Wonder what your mother would say...
And smile knowing this will pass like a blink?
Is that what you do? Me too!!!



3 comments:
Now What did he do?
And you said that your not creative...Well we all know now that that's not true. I think you have some mad skills since you started with your book!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!
Zack just came over a few minutes ago. When I opened the door, he said, "did you hear what happened?" I told him I had and that I wanted to see it. He rolled up his pant leg, and showed me the bright blue bandage. I asked him in, but he said he had to go and off he ran.
I love that he still wants to come show me and tell me about "stuff." It makes me happy.
But, I am sorry for you. Seriously, will it ever end?!?!?!?!
Loved the song. Very cute. Sure wish it were ACTUALLY Summer.
Post a Comment