Whitney loves this tradition. She had a conversation with her mother about this very experience a couple weeks ago and it is WAY too cute not to share:
Whit: Mom I love Bellas.
Laurie: Bellas?
Whit: Yeah, when Stacey's dad comes he always takes us to Bellas. I love Bellas.
Laurie: Stacey's dad takes you to Bellas?
Whit: Yeah and we see animals. Daddy took me to Bellas tonight and I just love Bellas. When Stacey's dad comes to visit again he will take me to Bellas.
Seriously....I LOVE this girl!!
"Stacey's dad and Whit"



3 comments:
Yes, she wants to go to bellas with your dad. She is very cute. We miss you and can't wait to come and see you and your dad. We love you so much.
I can't quit laughing. I've heard the story before, but it is SERIOUSLY TOOO CUTE!!!!!
When are you and your dad gonna make it to Bellas??
Too funny ... how does Sharm feel being your dad? Old?!!!
Post a Comment