My life has been so crazy this past few weeks I don't even know sometimes if I have eaten or taken a breathe during the day. Between work, church and family I am so busy my life is CRAZY.
Last night we had a parent's meeting at the Junior High (yeah I know I am old my 11 year old will be in 7th grade) to help us get our students prepared to enter Junior High. Looking over the list of courses that the kids could choose for electives I kind of got a lump in my throat thinking that my children are really growing up TOO fast. It is an exciting time for Zack. He even brought home paperwork to participate in student body representation. I was so surprised but it was a good surprised.
I really want to work in my yard and garden but each night when I get home my time and attention is pulled so many different ways that when I get the moment to stop and catch my breathe, it is time to go to bed.
I know that one of the signs of the times is that time will be sped up for the righteous sake, but could it slow down just long enough for me do get in my garden and prepare my lesson adequately for Primary on Sunday? That would be so great. I don't think it will happen and as it turns out I might already be holding my breathe since I cannot seem to ever catch it.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment