
This past week has truly been a roller coaster.
We came home Saturday to find Jackie had been shot. The kiddos and I rushed her to the vet but to no avail. Unfortunately the injuries she sustained were such that we had to put her down. The kids and I cried all weekend. Syd told me she would never be happy again until she got a new dog.
I have been looking all week for a new dog for her. It couldn't be just any dog, this had to be a special dog. So after many Craigslist postings and emails and searching the pound and adoption centers in Southeast Idaho and the surrounding areas....it is with relief that I introduce the latest additions to our family....

Cooper and Killian. They are brothers rescued from Teton Valley area. They are taking their time warming up to Jake, but I think it will be OK. The kids are in HEAVEN!!
Wish me luck. I am sure I will be pulling my hair out and wondering what I was thinking before this is through.



5 comments:
Whitney loves them. She saw the picture and said that she loved them. Jayden said that they looked like twins and that they were cute.
AH! I am so sorry! Shot? Are you kidding me..too sad! Those little puppies look adorable! Good luck with them ;-)
I'm sorry about Jackie. I know how much Syd loved her.
Syd brought Killian over today and was carrying her around like a baby. :) I remember when she used to do that with Jackie!
you are so brave!! Good luck! They look like twins :)
hey girl, thanks for the comment! we miss and love you too! I love your blog it is soo cute!
Post a Comment