June 1st. Ok so far so good. Made the first post on the first day of the month. Likely this will not happen again, but the attempt was made so wish me luck on keeping things updated.
This past weekend was my birthday (Ugh). Another year older. I sluffed church (Mom don't die of embarrassment) to go to West Yellowstone. Each time I go I mentally check off what I still have to see in the wild. You know the list: elk, deer, bison, mountain goat, bear, wolf, coyote, etc. This year I FINALLY saw one of the more elusive animals on my list. I saw TWO wolves as we were leaving the park!! I could hardly believe it. I have to say they are huge. I took a few pictures but left my camera home today. Oh good excuse to post again tomorrow. So watch for photos of the grand adventure coming soon.
On another note, school is out for the summer and the kids are running around enjoying this new freedom. It will not last for long as I am putting them both in summer school this year to help keep them out of trouble (wish me luck with that one) and on track.
Finally, Laurie and her family came to visit a few weeks ago and we had a BLAST! Love when they come. It is always fun to sit around the campfire and enjoy laughing and talking together. We even made it to Green Canyon to go swimming. Baby Tyler absolutely LOVED being in the water and wasn't fussy a bit. He loved climbing up and down the steps to the pool much to the dismay of Laurie and I. We could only shake our heads and chuckle at him. He was so proud of himself. 


7 comments:
Next year we will have to come up for your birthday and have cake and ice cream. We miss you guys lots. Thanks for letting us come up and visit, it was a ton of fun and we are thinking that we will have to do it again soon. We love you guys.
Oh my dear...I so love your guts!!!
Stacey! It was so good to hear from you! I am doing fantastic here, and only have about 6 weeks left... so I will definitely come in when I get back in Rexburg!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love Yellowstone!!! I miss being able to go there. Sounds like you've been super busy. Keep those updates coming =)
Happy belated birthday. I hope Rexburg is treating you well as I am sending sunshine your way often. I miss seeing your smiling face :)
Oh happy belated birthday!! I miss seeing your smiling face!! I hope Rexburg is treating you well as I am sending sunshine your way often :)
Post a Comment