First, while watching conference, I was touched by the way Elder Nelson came and held Elder Wirthlin as he gave his talk. What a sweet experience to see these two giants together and in the act of such kind acts of service.



We had all the cousins together and it was crazy with six kids running around in a home without being able to go outside. Mom took the kids downstairs so that they could play quietly while we watched conference. Then Zack said, "but you are going to miss conference Nana." She said that it was ok because she could read it when the Ensign came out.
My sweet companion drove the entire way home because I didn't get any rest the night before. He held my hand and listened to the final session of conference with me. What a great guy. I sure appreciate him and his willingness to do these small things for me.
Finally, when we got ready to leave, we were handed a bag of sandwiches for our trip home so that we would not have to stop on Sunday. Mom you are amazing. You will never know how much your simple acts of kindness to our family this past weekend meant to me. I love you.



1 comment:
I am happy you notice kindness and have a heart of gratitude. In nothing does it offend HF more than to be ungrateful. We are surrounded by Tender Mercies by a kind, merciful and generous Lord. You have a knack for the written word. Keep going. Mom
Post a Comment