Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 3, 2007

Sirri Marie I Love You Too


Last night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's and watched the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. When we first got there my niece, Sirri, caming running up to me and told me, "I love you so much." This was followed by lots of hugs and kisses. My sweet little Sirri is so good to me. She always has hugs and kisses for me. Well, during the devotional she was laying on her dad's legs and then whispered to me...."I love you." Talk about make my heart melt!!

Later in the evening she walked over to me and asked me if my daddy ever held me on his legs like her daddy held her on his legs. I remember my dad doing the same types of things. Then, she and her brother Connor promptly turned the blanket over their daddy's legs into a slip-or-slide.

I am really glad for my best buddy Sirri. She is always generous with her hugs and kisses and telling me how much she loves me. Well, little sister, I LOVE YOU TOO!!

1 comment:

Lisa-Marie said...

Sirri Marie, I love you too!!!

Love,
Your Momma

Cute Stace. I liked that!