Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Baby

Ever have a hard time getting your kids to listen? I keep telling my kids that I really do know Santa. They do not believe me. Last night I get Santa's telephone number and business card so I can call him whenever I might need a little help with the kids listening.


Last night was the ward Christmas party at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's ward. Here are photos of the kiddos:

Zack and Sydney were first in line and ecstatic to see the big guy. Sydney waited for everyone to leave and then made a second trip to see him and ask about getting a dog.

Sirri, Connor and Meg were next and we very happy to see Santa too. Lisa said she was surprised that Connor would even go to Santa as he was not a fan just last week when then went.
Finally it was Saquoia's turn. She even had a part in the Christmas program. She was one of the angels that sang at the birth of baby Jesus.

I love these kids and am especially excited to see Santa each year. What a great guy. He sure made my kids evening and I have heard nothing but questions and comments about him since. We love you Santa!!


No comments: