Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh DEER!

Friday night after work Zack and I went on a date. Sydney and her Dad went on a date while we we gone. Zack and I went to eat at Dairy Queen followed by a trip to the movie theatre to see "Martian Child." It was actually a really good movie. I was pleasantly surprised. Amy...you will love this movie. There were several times I could almost hear you laughing out loud.
Sydney and her Dad went to eat at Fongs and then ended up at the same movie. It was kind of like a double date.

When we were pulling into the driveway, there standing in the middle of the driveway were six female whitetail deer. Needless to say they didn't stick around. They bounded off towards Kendon and Lisa's place and then later on Kendon said he spotted them out by the treehouse. It was kind of fun to see them so close.
All in all the night was kind of magical.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We sure do miss your family!!!! Hope all is well :)

Lindy Kyle said...

Hey Stace-dawg!!! Love your blog! Glad to see you and the fam are still doing well! I miss Idaho! I think I'm due for a visit.... my lil sis is going to school there, I'll do my best to pop in for a visit sometime this semester! Miss you!