Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

Girls Night Out

Friday night I went out to dinner and a movie with two of my favorite girls...Emily and Sierra. We went to eat at Applebee's but the line was long so Emily (being the shy girl she is, yeah right) told the hostess we would just sit at the bar. So in we marched. Boy is she sassy. We sat and ate dinner and laughed and had a wonderful time. Then we headed to our movie.


We went to see National Treasure 2. Sharman and the kiddos were also there. Emily and I sat on one end of the aisle with my family in the middle and Sierra on the other end of the aisle. Well, Zack seeing that Sierra was sitting on the end jumped up and headed down to "keep her company." Sorry Sierra. Then when the movie was over Syd jumped in the truck with her Dad and Zack strolled along with us girls saying he would be "happy to escort these fine ladies home." Oh brother. What a smooser. He is really going to break hearts as he gets older. All in all, the night was great. And I had leftovers for dinner another night. Yummy.

I love having girls night out and Sharman is so good to take the kids to do something fun while I get some time with the girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really it was about the best night EVER! I loved that Zack was totally working it at both ends...what a kid!