Syd got in the car from daycare yesterday and told me she wanted to tell me her list of things she wants to be when she grows up. So here they are...
A Cheerleader
A "Maker" (A baker)
Take care of dogs
Do Clothes
Watch BabiesI told her that there was one job where she could do all of those things. She said really what. I told her a MOM!!



3 comments:
Isn't that the truth. But with motherhood, comes all the other jobs...chauffeur, CEO, CFO, entertainer, personal shopper, maid, etc. Don't you love it! I am so glad you found our blog. I haven't done anything with it for along time, I will change it soon. Take care!!
Hi Stacey. It's good to hear from you. Thanks for your blog address! I am addicted to blogging. It's a fun way to keep in touch. I hope all is well with you and your family. Take care!
Cassie Black
How did you find me?! Thats awesome - I actually did not know you commented on my blog until just tonight when I was going back to my other posts! How are you? Hows the ward? thanks for finding me I will now check on your blog often!
Post a Comment