I see so many pictures of Christ and He is serious and stern. I want to think he is a happy man who I can relate to. A friend of mine sent me a photo of the baptism of Christ and I want to think that really this is how He looked after he was baptized.

I love these photos of Christ with children. I think they truly represent how He and they feel when they are together.


I really love this photo of Christ and His mother. I would hope that one day my children would hold me in as much esteem as this picture depicts Christ holds His mother in.

I feel these photos depict a Christ I can turn to and who knows me personally. That is what I really believe. I don't think He is just waiting for me to fail so He can punish me. I believe He loves and cherishes each of us. How lucky we are for Susan Lemon Swindle who shares her magnificent talent of capturing the
essence of a loving Father in Heaven.
4 comments:
Beautiful!
I love those pictures. I especially loved the thought of him being a happy man we can relate to. Thanks for the reminder of the friend we have in Christ!
I am glad that you found my blog. It's so fun to get to know people through the blogging world.
I agree....it's nice to see pictures of Christ with a smile....I am sure that's how he really was :)
I love these pictures do you know who the artist is?
Post a Comment