Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Night At The Museum

For family night last night we went to the Idaho Falls Museum to see the Egyptian exhibit "World of the Pharoahs." It was fantastic!! We were invited to go with my in-laws and had a great time. I was impressed that I actually knew what they were talking about in most of the exhibit information. I am grateful for movies like "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns" which gave me much of my background.

All kidding aside, I really did enjoy seeing some of the artifacts they had discovered and reading about the lives and practices of ancient Egyptians. As always, the Museum of Idaho did a fantastic job displaying the exhibit and had really fun play rooms for the kids to enjoy as well.


We are very lucky to live close enough to take advantage of really amazing exhibits. Previously we have also been able to see the exhibit "A Dinosaur Named Sue." I am pretty excited to see what they will bring next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You brough a much needed smile to my face. Many Thnx!!!!

Devony said...

Ooh we went to this too and it was so fun! Hooray for Egypt! I love all your posts too!