Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Update

We go into surgery tomorrow morning. Fasting begins at midnight tonight followed by check in at 11:15 a.m. This is really hard as a parent to take your child in to have surgery. You would so much rather do that than have them go through it themselves.


As many of you know, Zack being the somewhat (ok really) dramatic child he is, isn't going to be a fan of this at all. I worry more about his ability to deal with it mentally rather than recover or endure it phyisically.


I have been incredibly grateful to family and friends for the love and support you have offered. You have no idea how great it is to have you in my life. I really feel loved.



On a downward note.....my sister and sister-in-law both have to have surgery for cysts on their ovaries. Although I am not disclosing their names.....please pray for them. At this point prayer can only help us. (This disclosure is to protect the innocent (them) and possible guilty parties (me for disclosing.)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Stacey..so sorry! We are praying for Zack and your sisters! We are anxiously waiting for the updates!!

Lisa-Marie said...

Tell Zack, AGAIN, that I love him. I'm not sure how you functioned for ten days while Sirri was in the hospital, because today I am a mess. I can't stop thinking about my little Zacky. (Who isn't so little. sigh.) I'm trying really hard not to call every hour.

Thx for the prayers. Like I told Zack this morning, it's okay to be nervous. Right?!?!?!?