Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Headed to Utah


Yep, I am headed to Utah again. Wish I could say this is for fun stuff, but knowing my luck you know that isn't the case. This time I am taking Zack to Primary Children's Hospital for a consultation with a pediatric orthoped about the fourth toe on his right foot. No one in Idaho can seem to figure it out. Hopefully they will be able to figure it out and get it resolved with relative ease. Keep us in your prayers. As an anxious mother I need all the help I can get.

3 comments:

*~McGarys~* said...

Whats wrong with his Toe?

Anonymous said...

I had no Idea that Zack was having problems. Nitchele says he has an infection? Let me know how it goes.Take a deep breath and count to 10 It will all go well.

Bree said...

Good luck Stacey!!!