Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mama....Tell Me About The Good Old Days

Last night after dinner, Sharman and I were in our room thinking back to when we were dating, first married, our first house, etc. After a while we pulled out the good old photo albums and started through them and looked back at things we have done and places we have been.

Soon we had one little kiddo curled up next to her Dad looking at the photos too and asking all about them and who and what and when and where. Not too much time had passed and another kiddo (this one not so little) had weaseled his way onto our bed and into the fold of his Dad's arm looking at the photos too.

Before the night was over we had lots of albums and squeals of "Oh look, there is Amy and me!!!" and "Wasn't I so cute when I was a baby?" and "Is that you or Kendon Dad?" and "Mom, where was I in this picture?" It really was a wonderful night and we all felt wonderful. It is a great way to connect again with your kids.

We loved looking and reminiscing. This morning, Syd got up and asked if we could do it again tonight. She wants to focus more on her album tonight.

3 comments:

Bree said...

That's precious!! Gosh, Sydney wanting to look more at HER albums reminds me a little bit of somebody I know..."It's all about me!" :D

Anonymous said...

Your peeps are getting so big! Tell them I miss them and love them a ton!!

Natalie said...

hum..maybe I should actually PRINT my photos off the computer so my children can have the same opportunity!