Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So Much Fun!!

We had so much fun this weekend. Here are some photos of what we did:

Sharman and Whitney snuggling next to the fire.

Jayden picking up bark to put in the fire.

Whitney riding Syd's bike. Watch out here she comes!!!

Whitney feeding Lucy marshmallows.

Sitting around the bonfire as darkness falls.

Jammie girls ready for a snack.

I love this cat Mom, can we take it home?

I will pet her and love her and name her Scott.

Oh come on, I promise I will take good care of her.

Laurie and Jackie sitting by the fire and relaxing.

Jackie always looking for a lap to crawl in has found Zack's empty.

Mac and Syd enjoy some time together.

That smore looks so good. Probably because I made it for you.

Getting set up to enjoy treats and time together.

1 comment:

Kim said...

all you lucky people that get to have firepits in your backyards.

i want to live in the country...

looks like such fun!