Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

What A Weekend

This was a VERY busy weekend. Note the photos for an idea of what I did.....
Friday after work:


Saturday:

Cleaned out an area for a fire pit under one of our old trees near the house.

Dinner at BAJIO

Movie after Dinner: Race to Witch Mountain

SUNDAY gifts from the Kiddos:

After church we went to Grandma and Grandpas and there Zack did this:

So we went to the ER and had to have these:

All in all this was quite a weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll say it's quite the weekend! Love the pics of Syd riding the horse. She looks so content!

Laurie said...

We wish that we could have sent mothers day with you. We miss you and the whole family. We hope to come visit very soon. I love you.

Melissa Durtschi said...

Go Stacey Go!!! You are just pretty much AMAZING... But I'm just wondering, What do you do for an encore!?!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness....I am cringing at the sight of that foot. Ow!

Heather said...

Ouch!! I love those willow tree figurines. They are my favorite!!!