Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Not So Little Man

Eleven years ago today this bright eyed little boy entered the world. Boy how he has grown!!

I love those eyes and his cute little dimple!!

He is always so happy when he is outdoors.

When Zack was six he had someone else come into the world on his birthday.....his cousin Connor. As you can see, they sure do have fun together. Zack really loves this kid!

Each day I watch as my sweet little baby turns into a young man. Yes I am getting a bit choked up right now. I swear I just brought him home from the hospital and next year he is going to receive the priesthood and be able to pass the sacrament. I am SO not ready for this. Oh well, better hold on and remember that this ride is much faster than we realize.
Happy Birthday Buddy!

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I wish that we could be there and have cake and ice cream with you guys. Tell Zack happy birthday and that we love him. What does he want for his birthday? We can't wait to see all of you.

*~McGarys~* said...

I would love to be apart of the Blog. are e-mail is ctn_mcgary@yahoo.com :)

*~McGarys~* said...

P.s I want you to know that you have my name as Tiffany on the side. It's Trisha

The Burrups said...

happy birthday!! he is such a handsome boy!! very sweet!

Lisa-Marie said...

Oh, man. My little Zacky isn't little anymore. I wonder at what age he'll make me stop calling him Zacky. Hopefully, never.

I love you Zack and I'm glad that Connor has such a great kid to share his birthday with. Connor really loves you and admires you.

Happy birthday, to MY NUT!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!

Bree said...

ELEVEN?!?!? Holy crap Stace-Time fliiiiies! I still remember him as a little 3 yr old! Happy Birthday Zack!

Becki said...

Happy Birthday Zack! Love ya lots!