Ok, so I planted a garden this year. Hurray!!!! Yes, I know that is truly the exciting part of this entire thing.
I love being out and weeding my garden. The kiddos and my sweet husband will come out and visit with me while I do this and I really enjoy the feeling I get when my garden actually looks like a garden and not a weed patch.
Now comes the part that I am in SERIOUS need of help. I can plant the garden, weed the garden, and harvest from the garden. What I cannot do is preserve what I have harvested. If you have any ideas of how to store what I have let me know. And yes, Lisa I do need you to repost the steps for blanching peas. Although I know now, next year I will have forgotten again.









2 comments:
did those pics come out of your garden,no fair woman. Don't worry, lots of help is around for you....you'll love putting it up as much as growing it.
Wow, I'm impressed! Looks like all of your hard work has paid off. I'm with you on enjoying weeding the garden. I get major satifaction out of it. Something about ripping stuff out of the ground with your hands that really is theraputic!
Post a Comment