These are some of the things I love about my life.
Our Life Together
Monday, July 13, 2009
He's HERE!!
Yep, it is official.....Tyler Jordan Fillingim is finally here!! I am so excited.
Check out those chubby long legs!!
Love the dark hair! He is sure a cutie!!
He has the cutest nose!
I have already told Mack and Laurie to tell him every day a million times that I love him the best. We will see if brainwashing really does work. hehehehe
HE IS SO PRECIOUS!!! How exciting for you and your family to be part of...I tried to stop by on my way out Sun. but you was gone.....LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!!
hey girl! thanks for the comment. we miss you and you will always be a part of ours as well. You have done so much for us and have always been there to talk to us. thanks! i was soo surprised with your new post cuz i thought it was you at first. haha cute nephew congrats!
4 comments:
HE IS SO PRECIOUS!!! How exciting for you and your family to be part of...I tried to stop by on my way out Sun. but you was gone.....LOVE YOUR GUTS!!!!
Ooooh! Isn't being an Auntie THE BEST?!?!?!?! I love it.
He is cute. I am just so happy and relieved that everything turned out all right. What a ride this pregnancy has been.
I'm next.....Hurry up baby stitch!!!
hey girl! thanks for the comment. we miss you and you will always be a part of ours as well. You have done so much for us and have always been there to talk to us. thanks! i was soo surprised with your new post cuz i thought it was you at first. haha cute nephew congrats!
Oh he is sure cute!!! And even thought I thought the derby was totally WT, I dont think Rexburg is. i really do like it here!!
Post a Comment