Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It is a CRAZY life....but it is MY life

The other day I was trying to remember everything I had to do and decided I really have to get a new day planner.

Here is a brief look into my CRAZY life.

Aug 1 - Family Reunion, Sirri's Friends Party (remember to get Syd a gift to take), Byrds for dinner and playing in the pool
Aug 2 - Fast Sunday, Sirri's Family Party, Put together basketball stand from Zack's birthday presents
Aug 3 - Work, return books to library, return food containers to catering, take Zack to football practice, make dinner for Syd and I, get couch for Jared, clean batteries (3 hours), do dishes, cut Zack's hair, tuck in kiddos
Aug 4 - Work, lunch with Melissa, take Zack to football practice, Zack and Syd have a soccer game (both at 6 p.m.), figure out dinner somewhere in there
Aug 5 - Work, take Zack to football practice
Aug 6 - Work, no lunch, take Zack to football practice, Zack and Syd have a soccer game (both at 5 p.m.), figure out dinner somewhere in there
Aug 7 - Work, take Zack to football practice, help serve at a friend's reception
Aug 9 - Teach Primary
Aug 11 - Work, take Zack to football practice, Zack and Syd have a soccer game, try to register kiddos sometime between now and the 13th
August 14 - 18 Family Vacation in Utah
August 19 - Office Service Project, take Zack to football practice
August 20 - First day of school for kiddos, Dentist, Soccer game for both kiddos, Take Zack to football practice

Pretty much every Tuesday and Thursday from now until September 1 look identical with additional miscellaneous things thrown in sporadically.

Yep it is a crazy life, but it is MY life.

4 comments:

Becki said...

Yeah for your garden!!! We skipped ours this year and thank goodness because we have a plague of grass hoppers ... where are the seagulls I wonder.
You look like you are super busy, but atleast you won't have to worry about idle hands.

Laurie said...

Sounds like you are really busy. I am excided for August 14-18. We can't wait to see you guys. Tyler said to hurry up and get here. We miss you guy and love you so much. See you soon.

meyersbd said...

YEP!!! still my HERO!!!

Bree said...

WHOA!! What a schedule!! I feel lazy and unproductive...I don't even NEED a day planner--it would have like one thing a week! hahaha!! Hope things are great--I bet you're getting even busier with school starting up again next month! Good luck!