Our Life Together

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Private

The controversy over whether or not to go private has finally landed in my lap and I have decided to go private. If you want an invitation, let me know. Email me at jensens@byui.edu or leave your email on the comment section. The big event will likely take place on October 1st!

17 comments:

Laurie said...

count me in. mljfillingim@yahoo.com

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

You know i want in! brittney.checketts@gmail.com

Lisa-Marie said...

me please.

Kim said...

yes please...i was suppossed to do this for ours months ago, maybe this will spur me to action...finally!

meyersbd said...

I would hate to miss out!!! Invite me!! Thanks!!

Idaho Beagleys said...

Me too! beagleyhome@gmail.com

Becki said...

Yes Please!! beckilogden@hotmail.com

Lindy Kyle said...

Me please!!! lindajanekyle@gmail.com

Phil and Ronnie said...

We'd love to keep watching! Include us! philandronnie@gmail.com

Heather said...

I want to be invited
heathernilsen@gmail.com

Rachel said...

rach_0516@hotmail.com

Amy said...

add me

Devony said...

Me too please! It was great to see you!

Bree said...

Hey Stace,
I'm sure you have my email, but here it is just in case, bree927 at yahoo dot com. And Happy Belated Anniversary!! :)

Melissa Durtschi said...

if you don't we can't EVER nevermind...

Tenille said...

blackettfamily@yahoo.com

Max and Sarah said...

Us too-now that I am making my way back into the blogging world!