How long have you been together? 16 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating? 6 months
Who asked who out? Sharman asked me out (I thought he was a geek)
Who made the first move? Sharman of course
Did you go to the same school? Not until after we were married...then we both went to U of I.
Are you from the same home town? No
Who is the smartest? Sharman, definitely Sharman
Who majored in what? Sharman majored in Recreation; I majored in Marriage and Family Studies, Psychology and Sociology
Who is most sensitive? Me
Where do you eat out most as a couple? We don't really ever go out just the two of us.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii
How many children do you want? We have two adorable kiddos
Who does the cooking? Sharman
Who is more social? Me
Who is a neat freak? Sharman
Who is most stubborn? Me
Who wakes up earlier? Sharman
Where was your first date? We went to a place by his apartment and saw the peacocks and got ice cream.
Who has the bigger family? We both come from families of 6 kids.
Do you get flowers often? I did when we were dating. Now generally once or twice a year.
How do you spend the holidays? We spend it with family. Typically Sharman's as they are much closer than mine.
Who is more jealous? Me
How long did it take to get serious? About 1 1/2 months
Who eats more? Sharman
What do you do for a living? Sharman is an Arborist and I am a Financial Aid Advisor at BYU-Idaho.
Who does the Laundry? Sharman
Who is better with the computer? Me
Who drives when you are together? If it is my car then I drive otherwise it is generally Sharman.
What is "your" song? I Love the Way You Love Me by John Michael Montgomery



1 comment:
i love it!!! you are so fabulous :)
Post a Comment