
Ray-Ray, Miana, Brianna, and Sydney

This is the entire team. It is really fun to watch them dance. As you can see, the group is pretty big this year. I even got a bit brave and signed up to do adult hip hop. I really enjoy dancing with the other women and our instructor Michelle is AMAZING!! I keep telling her I need to be in dance special ed but she keeps encouraging me. Maybe I will one day be able to do the entire routine without standing there wondering what I am doing there.



3 comments:
I think that is great that you signed up for a hip hop dance class. I wish I was brave. It sounds like a lot of fun and it would be really good exercise. I can wait to see you.
I'm excited to see both Sydney and YOU perform sometime!
I want to come see your performance!!!
Post a Comment